FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. — County Commissioners is expected to announce the hiring of attorney Randy Rich to serve as the Local Option Sales Tax (LOST) mediator between Forsyth County and the City of Cumming when the Board meets in a regular session Thursday Sept. 1 at 5 p.m. in the County Administration Building, 110 East Main Street in Cumming.
The Board will also conduct the following public hearings:
- A request for an amendment of zoning conditions on ZA3830 (TRB Bethelview, LLC) by HB Development LLC – Parcels 073-038, 073-329, 051-027, and 073-018 – AZ220025;
- A request for an amendment of zoning conditions on ZA2704 (Providence Development Corporation) by David Ughulu Parcel 193-200 – AZ220028;
- A request for an Amendment of zoning conditions on ZA1794 (Peachtree Development Group, Inc.) by DJ and Ankita Patel with the following variance to: 1.) Reduce the rear setback from 20 ft. to 9 ft. (UDC Table 11.2(a)) – Parcel 159-148 – AZ220033;
- Approval of an Alternate Design for McFarland Road Associates, LLC – Parcel 041-198 – AD220007; A request for an Amendment of zoning conditions on ZA3740 (FrontDoor Communities, LLC) by Legendary Renovations, LLC – Parcel 061-474 – AZ220029;
- A request for an Amendment of zoning conditions on ZA2979 (Patricia Walker) by Kimberley and Leigh Cadorette with the following variance to: Reduce the exterior setback from 50 ft. to 12.5 ft. (UDCTable 11.2(b)) – Parcel 095-138 – AZ220032;
- A request for an Amendment of zoning conditions on ZA3316 (NNP II Windermere LLC) by Nima Amin – Parcel 177-509.